Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ever Wonder What To Give The Teachers, Therapist, Etc. for Christmas.

I don't know about you, but I find it very hard to come up with ideas for gifts for the teachers, therapist, bus driver and everyone who works with my kids at school for Christmas.  I recently got an email from SchoolFamily.com with some ideas for gifts.  I really like the first one, a hand written Thank you note.  I can imagine that teachers are overwhelmed with gifts from each one of their students each year.  A few years ago I saw note pads and post-it note pads in Targets Dollar Spot, that have a winter theme to them and started buying one of each for my kids teachers, can you ever have to many note pads? 

This year I've done the same, but I will be including a hand written Thank you to the teachers.  A few ideas in the SchoolFamily.com newsletter included; classroom supplies, costomized gift cards, gift baskets, and donate a library book ( I like this one too).  To read SchoolFamily.com's list click here.

No comments: