Thursday, December 2, 2010

Remember the $5 off $5 Hallmark Coupon from Woman's Day? You can Score Cheap Wrapping Paper With It.

A couple of weeks ago I shared that you can get a $5 off $5 at Hallmark with a coupon found in Woman's Day and Family Circle, December 2010 issues.  Hallmark currently has a offer in store on their wrapping paper.  Buy one roll at $4.99 and get a second roll for $.99 (click here for the details).  The coupon will make for some cheap wrapping paper.  If you want to score extra coupons, check out this list of magazines this offer has been found in December magazines.  (Thanks Freebies 4 Mom for a great list).  I went out and got a few extra magazines just for the coupon.  I used one already on a keepsake ornament that originally was $9.95.  I found a few Christmas gifts in the store, that with the coupon would make them only $1.95 each.  I'm heading back tomorrow to pick up a gift. 

If you decide to get extras I would get them at Walmart, they are little bit cheaper.

No comments: