Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Its Been Awhile.

It has been awhile since I lasted posted.  I guess everyday life with 4 kids just gets in the way of blogging.  I'm finally reaching a point in life where I will have more time to do the things I enjoy.  This fall all 4 of my kids will be in school all day.  My to do list has several projects on it that have been sitting an waiting, one has been sitting waiting to be completed for almost 14 years.  I am excited to get back to working on it.  You see I have an antique secretary I was given as a gift.  The piece was painted black with red velvet lined shelves in the curio cabinet portion.  I started stripping the paint and found out I was expecting my first child, so I had to put the refinishing project on hold.

I hope with more time on my hands I can get back to blogging about my experiences with Autism.  My kids with Autism are now at the age of puberty, one is in it and the other no signs yet.  

I've found some resources that have some information on handling puberty in a child on the Autism Spectrum.  I plan on sharing that information.  

1 comment:

Megan Valish said...

You Guys are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you guys are totally awesome...
Airindia Coupons
Bigrock Coupons
Fiverr COupons
Romwe Coupons
Voonik Coupons