Tuesday, November 1, 2011

29 New Target Printable Toy Coupons.

Head over to Target's coupon page to print 29 new toy coupons.  I saw in store over the weekend boxes set up in the toy department for their toy coupon books.  Today I saw that the coupons are up on the website.  Remember you can print each coupon twice.

Here is a few of the coupons you will find.

$5 off FurReal Friends Cookie My Playful Pup
$5 off Select Barbie (Princess Doll w/horse set, I can be...Bride set, Glam Bike!, Fashionista Jet Set Doll or fashionista Jet, 2011 Holiday doll, or Designable hair extensions & doll
$5 off BopIt xt game
$10 off LeapFrog Tag reading system green or pink or Leapster explorer
15% off Thomas and Friends toy (this can be stacked with the Fisher Price printable for Thomas & friends)

There are so many check it out!  Be sure to check out all of the coupons, I spotted a $3 off women's sleepwear.

No comments: