Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sprout Organic Baby Food Coupon Buy 2 Get 1 Free.

Head over to SproutBabyFood.com and click on Save Now Coupon, to get a coupon for B2G1 Free, expires 30 days from print.  My 10 month old has taken to this baby food.  I have to say, we have tried many baby foods from the Big Brand names to the organic options found in most retail stores and this one I think is by far the best organic baby food out there.  Now, that being said, I have not tried some of them lime Plum or Happy Baby, those brands are hard to find.

I have to tell you, that when I opened up the first package of Sprout baby food, I was so surprise that the food really smelled wonderful.  My first package was Pasta with Lentils Bolognese, my daughter loved it.  She also love the Sweet Potatoes with White beans, smells just like a bake sweet potato!

I have found Sprout baby food at my local Walmart Supercenter and my local Whole Foods Market.

No comments: