Friday, January 21, 2011

Possible FREE Toddler Feeding Kit from Beechnut.

Common Sense With Money shared this offer, sign up for Beechnuts e-newsletter and you could get a FREE toddler feeding kit.  I know when I signed up for the infant newsletter I received several coupons for FREE products.  Click here to request your kit, the site says you'll receive money saving coupons.  I signed up, my little one will be 1 next month. 

Did you know that Beechnut has a rewards program.  I didn't know until today.  There is a reward for saving 48 baby food jar labels, make sure you have the UPC codes.  Once you have 48 labels saved you log on to beechnut.com click on rewards, then click on baby food rewards or toddler food rewards.  This will open a new window with a form for you to print out and submit.  The current offer is 4 $1/ any 10 beechnut items. 

For the Toddler food rewards you need to collect 16 proof of purchases from Stage 4 products. You'll get 2 coupons for $1 off any Beechnut Stage 4 foods for Toddlers. 

No comments: