Monday, April 19, 2010

My Meijer Trip.

I decided to hit Meijer this morning, my sister over @ Giving More by $pending Le$$ is always sharing her great deals from Meijer, this week there is a 10 for $10 sale going on. I went through the ad and circled the things I wanted to get and pulled my coupons. All the things above I paid only $6.98 w/tax. My total before qpns $17.18 before tax.

Here is the break down:
1lb Strawberries $1 each
Heluva Good dip $1.50 each, 1 qpn for a FREE product (facebook promo)
3 cans of Hunts diced tomatoes $1 each, qpn $1/3 from current ALL YOU.
3 4pks of Hunts Pudding Snacks $1 each, qpn $1/3 from current ALL YOU.
5 Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta $1 each, 5 qpns $1/1 from April and May issues of magazines.
Boudreaux's Butt Paste $4.68 (price cut), qpn $2/1 from 4/11 SS.

Meijer's 10 for $10 sale is mix and match and the 11Th one is FREE!

No comments: