Monday, April 19, 2010

My CVS Trip.


Yesterday I hit CVS for this week sale which has the boxes of Pampers Dry Max Swaddlers Cruisers on sale $21.99 + with the Extra care card you get $5 back in ECB's (extra care bucks). Here is the deal, in the May issue of Parents there is $3 off qpn to use only @ CVS, in the 3/14 RP a $2/1 qpn x4/30/10, for a total of $5 off making the box $16.99, include the $5 ECB's you'll get with your card final $11.99 (the price of a jumbo pack).
Colgate Total Advance 4oz. is on special too. The price is $2.99, you'll get $2 ECB's with card, final $.99. In the current issue of All You there is a $1/1 qpn making it FREE!
Now I bought the box of diapers and a box of Colgate (both limit 1 per household) prices on the receipt $2.99 and $21.99 total $24.98 before tax and coupons and ECB's from last week. I used the $1/1 Colgate Total Advance, $2 off Pampers Dry Max diapers, $3 off Pampers Dry Max diapers @ CVS, and $14.50 in ECB's my grand total out of pocket: $6.29 w/tax. Plus I got $8 ECB's back, $1 for using my green bag with my leaf on it ($1 ECB on the fourth visit with leaf tag).
I think I've finally got the hang of the CVS sales and ECB's.

No comments: