Friday, March 12, 2010

Cheap Pasta and more @ Target.

I took some time out of my Friday and ran to Target. I found some pretty cheap pasta, diapers, and goldfish crackers. Target currently has Barilla whole grain pasta and Piccolini pasta on sale for $1.08 and when combined with the $.55/1 coupons from 3/7 SS final price is $.53 a box.

Pepperidge Farm goldfish crackers are on sale for $1.66 each, combined with the $.75/1 printable, final price $.91 each.

Huggies Jumbo pack diapers are on sale for $8.99, combined with Target printable coupon $1.50/1 found here and $2/1 printable found here (use zip code 63366), or if you get Huggies Baby network coupon mailers you may have a $3/1 coupon making your final $4.49 to $5.49.

If you have a Target red card you may have received a spring catalog with a coupon on the back for a $5 gift card wys (when you spend) $50. I got my $5 gift card today. In today's mail I got a coupon booklet from Target, remember you can combine Target coupons with manufacturers coupons to save even more.

No comments: