Monday, November 16, 2009

Great Deals @ Target!

I just got back from Target. Not a bad trip, if I say so my self. First, Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom and Chicken soups are on sale for $.49 each and with the printable qpn I shared with you yesterday, I got 8 cans of soup, I used two of the $1/4 qpn, making a final price for each can $.24 each. I got 4 boxes of Betty Crocker potatoes, they had Sweet Potato which I've never seen before on sale for $.79 each with the $.40/1 qpn from yesterdays paper, final price per box $.39 each. The Betty Crocker 17.5 oz Sugar Cookie mix are on sale for $1.60 each, with the qpn from yesterdays paper, final price per each $1.25 each, I got 4 of them. I also picked up 8 cans of Del Monte canned corn, peas, and green bean all on sale for $.49 each, I used the $1/8 qpn from yesterdays paper, final price $.37 each. I'm going to donate most of the these items to my local food pantry.

No comments: