Friday, October 2, 2009

Great Deal on Softsoap Nutri Serums @ Target..

Today at my local Target I found Softsoap's New Nutri Serums body wash on a temporary price cut of $2.99. I was fortunate to have my coupon binder with me, I had two $1/1 Softsoap Nutri Serums from ALL YOU magazine and I had 2 $1/1 Softsoap Nutri Serums @ Target. I snagged 2 full size bottles for just $.99 each!

If you are not familiar with ALL YOU, it is a magazine that you can only get @ Walmart. However it is currently available for subscription over @
Amazon.com for $19.95 a year. This appears to qualify for a promo discounts totaling $10 if you subscribe by October 31st. I got mine this past spring for just $5 @ Amazon using my Swagbucks. One thing you need to know, the issue available in Walmart does have more coupons than the subscription issue, sometimes each issue will have a coupon for so much of an issue of ALL YOU. I usually run to my local Walmart and pick up a second copy each month!

Update: I forgot to tell you where I got the target coupon. It was in the 9/13 Sunday coupons I think it was the Smartsource, this maybe a regional coupon.

No comments: