Monday, October 17, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toliet Bowl Cleaner.



I have to share this new product with my readers, Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner.  I have a total of 6 people living in my house.  I really did not enjoy cleaning the toilets in this house.  I was given the opportunity to try the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner. 

This is pretty easy to set up and use.  The starter kit comes with a base, sprayer, and 1 refill can.  I set it up right after I had cleaned the toilet.  I just placed the base next to the toilet, installed the refill can, and clipped the 360-degree sprayer over the rim of the bowl, it was so easy! 
I have to say cleaning the toilet is no longer a chore I dread.  Now I just step on the pedal for a second in the morning, after everyone has gone to work and school.  The 360-degree sprayer sprays the entire bowl even under the rim, no scrubbing with the brush, I can move on to the next chore.  I spray the bowl again in the evening, that way the bowl stays clean and fresh for up to 30 days.  Not only does it clean it also has a fresh scent that leaves the entire bathroom smelling clean and fresh.  I loved it so much I went a purchased a second unit for my second bathroom. 

The starter unit retails for $9.99 and the refills retail for $3.99.  You can find the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step at your local grocery, drug, mass retailer like Target, or online.


Disclosure:  I am a Bzz Agent and received the product and coupons from Bzz Agent.  The opinion expressed is mine and others may differ. 

No comments: