Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Daily Instant Win/Sweeps.

Have you ever wondered about trying your luck at playing a instant win game or sweepstakes online?  I did for a while but after watching people post their wins on Freebies 4 Mom's "Sweeps 4 Mom" comments.  I decided to try my luck.  Freebies 4 Mom has a really good list of instant win games and sweeps to play, here.

I started playing everyday.  Do you remember the Sobe Heads or Tails instant win?  During that games run I won a Sobe t-shirt, 2 free bottles of Sobe, and a dozen B1G1 free coupons.

I took a pictue of the t-shirt, I could not believe I actually won it until it arrived.  I know it is only a t-shirt, but I did better playing Burger Kings Xbox Kinect instant win game!

On Thanksgiving morning, my daughter woke me up at 5am, I could not go back to sleep so I decided to go ahead and play all the daily sweeps/instant wins.  Now Burger Kings game you could enter in 6 codes daily.  The Xbox Kinect was being given away every 15 minutes everyday over the course of the game period.  On Thanksgiving day at 5:33 in the morning I won the Xbox 360 Kinect bundle.  I could not believe it, I wanted to let out a big old Woo Hoo, but everyone was sleeping.  The Xbox arrived just in time for Christmas.

I had to take of picture of it, no one would believe that I actually won it.

Since playing and entering sweeps and instant wins, I've won a bottle of R.W. Knudsen's commemorative anniversary bottle of Sparkling Concord grape juice (its their 50th anniversary).  I've won a ladies Select 55 T-shirt, a bag of Halls cough drops, and a package of Huggies diapers.

I am hooked and I play everyday.  Take a chance a play too.  I play the list the Freebies 4 Mom has on her site.  One more thing, on big prize wins you will need to pay the tax on it, if you win copy and print all notices on the website and the confirmation emails.  I saved the letter that came with the Xbox bundle for my records too.

No comments: