Monday, August 2, 2010

Mailbox Monday



Sorry I'm late getting this up, my kiddos have finished ESY and I'm a bit off as a result.  Thank goodness school starts in 3 weeks! 

Here is a list of all the goodies that arrived in my mailbox:

Dentyne Pure gum, full size sample for FREE, via a Facebook promo (no longer available).
Degree Natural Effects body mist FREE sample.
$10 in McDonald's gift certificates for completing a survey from my local store on a new product being tested.
Aveeno Active Naturals Qpn $3/2  lotion or body wash
Bodycology Free sample of the Cherry blossom lotion
Target "Welcome Back To School" book with Qpns in side.
Charmin bath Tissue Qpns $1/1 bath tissue & $1/1 Fresh mates moist wipes
Enfamil formula rebate check for $26
Staples Rewards check $15 (to use in store) sweet!  Great deals this week.
Bull's Eye BBQ sauce Free Samples.
Cascade Extra Action Pac Free Sample from Sam's club, no longer available.
JCPenney Qpn save $15 off $75 purchase or $10 off $50.

L'Oreal Collagen Mirco-Pulse Total Eye Correction System to try out for Bzz Agent.  I can't wait to use this!
(What is Bzz Agent?  Bzz Agent is a word of mouth marketing program.  I joined Bzz Agent almost 2 years ago and have been able to try out several awesome products.  I have shared my opinion of these products with people I know and have met in stores.  I am planning to share with you my opinion of this product soon!)  To learn more about Bzz Agent or to sign up, its FREE to join, click here!





No comments: