Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Illinois Food Allergy Education Association

I just read about the Illinois Food Allergy Education Association from my school districts special needs PTA and thought I would share it with my readers, who have kids with food allergies.  I've looked through some of the tabs on the site and it looks pretty promising.  They have a link to the new law passed in Illinois that requires school districts to in act safety guidelines for students with life threatening food allergies. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Illinois Food Allergy Education Association has been in existance for 5 years. Important literature is free to download. Its President has spoken to 825 school nurses through School Health Days, and is currently on HJR46 the Governor's task force to study and improve students' school health needs.