Monday, July 26, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Here is what has come in my mailbox.
CVS candy mailer with these coupons $1/1 Hershey's Kisses 11oz or larger, $1/1 Twizzlers Pull 'n' Peel candy or Twists 14oz or larger, B1 bag of Pieces candy & Get a 2nd bag FREE (10-10.5oz.).  These are CVS coupons.  All three expire 10/31/10.

Stayfree Ultra Thin w/Thermal Control pad sample and $1 off qpn x4/15/11, click here to request a sample.

JCPenney VIP pass 20% off sale & clearance prices in store or online, or catalog; 30% off regular prices in store, online or catalog x7/25/10.  You can sign up for JCP's Rewards here, its FREE.

All You magazine August 2010
Better Homes and Gardens August 2010
Good Housekeeping August 2010
Woman's Day August 2010
Baby Talk August 2010
Family Fun August 2010

2 comments:

Sharina said...

I love, love, love your blog. As a mother of 3 I am constantly on the lookout for good deals :) Also I have a daughter with food allergies so I'm always swapping sources with others. You have a new follower here!

Jen said...

Sharina, Thanks! I'm so glad you found my blog. Please feel free to share any sources you come across. I too, am always looking for ways to save money, the "special" foods for my kiddos with allergies really can send the grocery bill soaring.