Friday, May 14, 2010

My New Favorite Dip (for me) Heluva Good.


Back around the time of the Super Bowl, Heluva Good did a facebook promo, if you became a fan you'd receive a coupon for a Free product from Heluva Good. I finally found Heluva Good in my local Meijer store ($1.50). I tried the jalapeno cheddar sour cream dip, WOW, it is delicious and has a nice kick to it! It was awesome on a baked potato! On my next trip to Meijer I just had to try another one, buttermilk ranch sour cream dip. This one is delicious too, my daughter and I finished the container off in just two days! I just saw on their website a printable coupon available. This coupon is for $.50 any 1 product and expires 30 days from print, you can print it twice! Click here to get the Heluva Goods website, the coupon is in the lower right hand corner.

No comments: