Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Olay Quench Body Lotion Rebate moneymaker.

Olay Quench Body Lotion currently has a mail in rebate going, it ends Jan. 31, 2010. Now awhile back I shared with you that there are $3 off coupons in the January issues of Redbook on page 54 and also in Harper's Bazaar on page 84. I found this lotion at my local Walmart Supercenter for just $5 each. I used my coupons and only spent $4 + tax for two. By submitting the rebate, I will get $10 back, a $6 moneymaker. The rebate submission form can be found by clicking here just look for Olay Quench body lotion and click on rebate form.

Here are the details of the rebate. Offer is valid from 12/10/09 to 1/29/10. Must be postmarked by 2/12/10. Limited to US residents only. VOID in Maine. Limit two rebates per name, address, or envelope. If interested in 2 rebates, they must be submitted in the same envelope. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Questions call 1-877-471-4885. Must mail in completed certificate, original dated sales receipt(s) with item(s) and purchase price circled. Write UPC code in space provided on offer form.

I just love getting things for FREE!

No comments: