Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Newborn Must Haves.

As I await the arrival for my 4Th baby, I thought I would share a few of items I feel are must haves for baby.

The bouncy seat, a life saver when a baby just is not happy. With my other 3 kiddos, they all loved sitting in the bouncy seat with the vibration on and the music playing. I gave away my old one and found this one a my local Once Upon A Child store.

The side snap onesie, a newborn is small and my experiences with newborns, this was the easiest undershirt. When I have to go to a baby shower, I always give a few packages of these. I found these at my local A.J. Wright store for just $3.99. I still had about 8 from my last baby.

Boudreaux's Butt Paste, the best diaper ointment on the market. I discovered this when my second kiddo was almost a year old. I know this never caused irritation or burning when applied to diaper rash.

Lastly, my laundry must haves, Zout and OxiClean. Zout is the only stain remover I found to work on formula stains. OxiClean also works great on formula stains and brightens whites without the harshness of bleach.

Feel free to share your must haves for baby, by leaving a comment.

No comments: