Friday, January 22, 2010

I Finally Saved Big @ CVS.


Today I managed to save big at CVS. I bought just 5 items, but after coupons and ECB's my out of pocket was $1.92 w/tax. Plus I am going to make money on the Olay Regenerist facial cleaner with the MIR (mail in rebate), I will get $15 back by mail. The Olay was on sale for $6.99 each and I had two $3 off qpns from 1/17 PG insert, making them $3.99 each, total $7.98 for both with the rebate, a money maker of $7.02.

On this trip I scanned my Extra card card and got a qpn for $2 off any Tums 25ct or larger. I had two $.50/1 20 oz. Coke product @ CVS, 2 $3 off Olay regenerist/definity cleaner, moisturizer, and I had $11 in ECB's. I guess trying to save big works best when you start out small. I tried to put a copy of the receipt up too, but it keeps posting it above the items pic.

No comments: