Friday, November 20, 2009

Save $1 on Ghiradelli Squares

I found this great money saving coupon on the Walmart Website. I missed the one on Coupons.com. I happened to be at Walmart.com signing up for a sample. When I spotted an ad for Ghiradelli Christmas Squares. I watched ad and at the end was this great coupon. I now need a great sale. You can get your coupon here. I wouldn't wait on this one and don't forget to use your back button.

Update from Jennifer: The large bags of squares are on temporary price cut @ TARGET, you can find them in the Chirstmas section, I posted about these earlier this week. Walgreen has the small bars on sale this week for $1.99 ( I don't know for sure the oz size of these so be sure to check it out). I'm heading back to Target today to use the last of my coupons on their awesome grocery sale.

No comments: