Sunday, November 29, 2009

Build-A-Bear Workshop has a great Cyber Monday Deal.

Looks like tomorrow online only at Build-A-Bear.com you have your choice of 5 animals for just $5 each. These select animals retail for $14 to $22 each. Plus if you spend $35 or more you can get free shipping with this code:94620 at check out. Your limited to 5 total $5 animals per guest. This offer is only good for November 30Th, 2009 12:00 am to 11:59 pm.

I don't know about you but my kids just love going to Build-A-Bear Workshops. I highly recommend signing up for their Stuff-4-$tuff rewards card, this is one of the best programs I've been apart off. I joined this past May and I've gotten some pretty sweet offers. Coupons for $$ off any $10 or more animal. Free $12 animal, any one at that price point. I just got earlier this month my first rewards certificate of $10 gift certificate. I used it along with 3 $5 off coupons from the Sunday paper to pick up the animals my kiddos really wanted for Christmas. I got 3 animals and a $10 gift card for $5 during a in store special for only $33 w/tax. I saved $32.25 on my purchase. The cashier gave me a coupon card for $7 off any $10 or more purchase from December 1, 2009- December 24, 2009. It really does pay to join the rewards program.

No comments: