Monday, October 5, 2009

Mail Box Monday.

I decided to post my mail call on Monday, in a new feature Mail Box Monday.

Here is what I received last week in my mail box.

American Baby magazine (free subscription for expectant moms or new moms) click here to request your free subscriptions.

Huggies Supreme diaper size 3, from Walmart.com, this offer is no longer available.

Kotex brand and FDS samples and coupons from Walmart.com, this offer is no longer available.

Zytrec tablet sample and coupon, from Walmart.com, this offer is no longer available.

Dove Dimensions fall '09 news, with $5 in coupons. To sign up for Dove Dimensionsclick here, be sure to check out the coupons available online for printing too.

Honey Nut Cheerios free sample and $1 off coupon. Click here to request yours!

Rouge beauty magazine from Proctor & Gamble, FREE subscription here. This is my first issue and it has $11.50 in coupons inside!

No comments: